Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Blurred Lines..

Jakarta, 24 September 2013

Yes, gak terasa sudah bulan September dan saya sudah di Jakarta. Time flies so fast kalau bisa dibilang. I moved to Jakarta in February from Bali and now enjoying my life just like in past. A place where I grew and learn to fly (halah). This year is going to be different, first of all; new job, new city and new life. 
Seriously, I do have plan for this blog to not only become a place for my grandpa story to be read and viewed by the family members. That is why I made the latest Ketak Ketik where my thoughts will be spitted here. I probably will share some of experience and moments of my traveling. Good idea, huh?

Blurred lines, quote from the lyrics of Robin Thicke's song which I love it. The world seems blurred to me as I don't really know what I am searching for here. What am I doing and what for. Perhaps this is what most people said about finding truth of yourself. I keep telling 'be yourself' but I don't know how to be it. From now, let's move and work as hard as you can to achieve your goal. My goal in this world is to become a useful person for other people because there's nothing you can take to your next life other than your alms.

No comments:

Post a Comment