Friday, September 27, 2013

Ordinary? Why should we?

Jakarta, 27 September 2013

I remember there was a TV series from Japan called "Ordinary People". Loved to watch even it finished with sad ending :( 

Some people like to be ordinary but some love to be extraordinary. I prefer to be extraordinary. Although it is not always to do with something extremely different and against the law. I used to have a plan where I work abroad, far from my family, learn to live by myself and find my man in my journey. The reality was turn a bit like that. Yes I did work far from my hometown, far from my family, I learned to live by myself (and bunch of friends) and still in searching for a man.

Knowing that you are able to live your life in an extraordinary way is such a proud feeling. You can live on your own, be grown up by yourself, feeding yourself with many life experience in good and bad. But, you can also do it in ordinary way. Born, raise, grow, study, work, live surround your family and become a good person for your society. It's a choice. I didn't choose to live like an ordinary people. I didn't choose to be extraordinary too. I choose what other choices I can take to make a better path of life for me. It just happened like that. Along my journey, I am very proud to be born this way with this family. 

So, are you an extraordinary?

Good night,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment