Sunday, October 6, 2013

Family Matters

Jakarta, 6 October 2013

These past 3-4 days I've been sick, diarrhea. It kills me, up to now. But I'm feeling better now. I've been questioning about my future, to have a family on my own. At the end, we all end up with having our own family, right? Unless you don't want it.

Family really matters for me, it always comes first. I will put everything for my sister. She is my hero, she has put aside her college just to make sure I finish my high school and I can eat 3 times a day. I feel that every single thing she did was to make sure we have a better life and yes we are now. 

I am proud of my family which now is just me and my sister. I am proud being me but I want to make things great. I want to catch my dream to make a better family than my family before.

Good night
D

No comments:

Post a Comment